by Debbie Gildea
Air Force Personnel Center Public Affairs
6/18/2013 – JOINT BASE SAN ANTONIO-RANDOLPH, Texas (AFNS) — Permanent
change of station and temporary duty assignments to Peterson Air Force
Base, Schriever AFB, Cheyenne Mountain Air Station and the U.S. Air
Force Academy have been restored, Air Force Personnel Center officials
A stop movement order, requested by the Air Force Space Command and
USAFA commanders, was implemented June 14 in reaction to wildfires
burning in the Black Forest northeast of Colorado Springs.
All Airmen, including civilians, are now authorized to proceed on
orders. Airmen assigned to or living in the area or whose dependent
family members live in the affected area are reminded to log in to the
Air Force Personnel Accountability and Assessment System at https://afpaas.af.mil to account for themselves, if they have not already done so, AFPC officials said.
For more information about stop movement and other personnel programs, visit the myPers website at https://mypers.af.mil.
- NCO retraining program application window open (onguard4america.wordpress.com)
- Colorado Wildfire Evacuees See Destruction Firsthand (kake.com)
- Investigators ‘zeroing in’ on Colo. wildfire start (cnsnews.com)
- Some Evacuations Lifted in Colorado Fire (theepochtimes.com)
- AF Reserve C-130 Crews Drop Flame Retardant on Colorado Fire (defense.gov)